How To Remove the Roof and Doors on Your Jeep Gladiator
Are you new to the Jeep brand? The Jeep Gladiator is a recent addition to the lineup and a brand-new option in the midsize pickup truck class. A welcome addition to the lineup, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator possesses the power and utility of a pickup truck with the style and versatility of the 2021 Jeep Wrangler that allows you to remove the roof, doors and windshield for a one-of-a-kind experience. Find out how to remove the roof and doors on your Jeep Gladiator with this quick guide created by Albany CDJR.
How To Remove the Hard Top on Your Jeep Gladiator
The Jeep Gladiator is available with a variety of roof options that will cater to your style – a Sunrider Soft Top, Black Freedom Top® 3-Piece Hard Top, a Body-Color 3-Piece Hard Top, a Mopar® Mesh Sunbonnet Top and a Mopar® Sunbonnet Solid Top. Here is a quick how-to guide to removing the Jeep Gladiator hard top.
- Unlatch the Front Roof Panels Above the Driver and Passenger Seats
- Remove the Front Roof Panels and Stow in a Safe Place
- Use the Provided Toolkit to Remove the Interior Rear Roof Panel Bolts
- Store the Rear Roof Panel Bolts Below the Rear Seats
- Remove the Exterior Rear Roof Panel Bolts
- Disconnect the Rear Wiring Harness on the Driver’s Side
- Remove the Rear Roof Panel and Stow in a Safe Place
How To Remove the Doors on Your Jeep Gladiator
Drivers who really love an open-air experience on the road or trail can remove the doors on their Jeep Gladiator. Find out how to remove the doors on your Jeep Gladiator with the quick checklist provided below and enjoy the ride.
- Disconnect the Front Door Wiring Harness
- Use the Toolkit Provided to Remove the Front Exterior Door Bolts
- Store the Front Door Bolts in the Compartment Provided
- Lift and Remove the Front Doors and Store in a Safe Place
- Disconnect the Rear Door Wiring Harness
- Remove the Rear Interior Door Hinges
- Remove the Rear Exterior Door Bolts
- Store the Rear Door Bolts in the Compartment Provided
- Lift and Remove the Rear Doors and Store in a Safe Place
Have you fallen in love with the Jeep Gladiator at Albany CDJR? Enjoy an open-air experience in your brand-new Jeep pickup truck and learn how to remove the roof and doors on your Jeep Gladiator with this step-by-step guide. Visit the Albany CDJR online inventory today to find a Jeep that matches your style!