How To Use Apple CarPlay in Your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram
Are you the proud new owner of a 2021 Ram 1500? Do you love your 2021 Jeep Wrangler? Equipped with the Uconnect® touchscreen infotainment system – Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram models will provide one-touch access to Apple CarPlay smartphone integration. Learn how to use Apple CarPlay in your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram with this step-by-step tutorial to the Uconnect® touchscreen infotainment system. Find a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram model with access to Apple CarPlay today when you visit the Albany CDJR inventory!
How-To Guide to Apple CarPlay and Your Uconnect® Infotainment System
- Ensure Your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram is in Park
- Unlock Your iPhone the First Time You Connect to Apple CarPlay
- Use an Apple Lightning Cable to Connect Your iPhone to the Uconnect® System
- Wait for the Apple CarPlay Icon to Display
- Access Apple Apps Via Siri or the Uconnect® Touchscreen Display